Las Vegas Car Accident Lawyer
The City of Las Vegas is a place full of wonder, entertainment, and excitement. As a result, we see a significant influx of traffic congestion, gridlock, and high speeds both on and off The Strip. It’s a recipe for disaster within the context of auto accidents. As a matter of fact, there were 331 fatal car crashes throughout Nevada in 2018 alone.
If you or someone you loved sustained severe injuries or experienced loss of life, you might be able to file a claim against the negligent parties who caused the crash in the first place.
Speaking with an experienced car accident attorneys in Las Vegas can provide you with the counsel and representation you need to make your life as whole as possible. While it’s hard to imagine a complete recovery, compensation is available for car accident plaintiffs in Las Vegas who have a valid claim.
Compensation Is Available for Prevailing Cases
One way courts try to compensate individuals is through monetary awards. Accident injury victims who prevail in court may be eligible to receive financial compensation for expenses related to:
- past and future medical bills
- prescriptions and health devices
- physical and psychological therapy
- accessibility modifications to your home or vehicle
- travel expenses to receive medical treatment
- pain, suffering, and emotional distress
- loss of income
- property damage
- loss of life or loss of consortium
- other compensation allowable by law
Consider discussing your case with Gina Corena & Associates. Our team of Las Vegas car accident lawyers is here to fight on your behalf in and out of court. You can schedule a free, no-obligation case review by calling 702-505-8789.
Types of Cases Our Car Accident Attorneys in Las Vegas Handle
We have the resources and clout of a big firm with the personal attention of a boutique office. Our car accident attorneys in Las Vegas negotiate and litigate your case while collecting evidence, hiring expert witnesses, filing court documents, and preparing arguments all while covering your upfront legal expenses.
We can help injury victims and their family members with the following types of accident claims:
- Sideswipes and Fender Benders
- T-Bone Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Hit-and-Run Situations
- Lane Crossovers
- Multi-Car Pile-Ups and Crashes
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- City Transit Accidents
- Taxi and Limousine Collisions
There isn’t any plaintiff-side car accident case we can’t handle as long as a conflict of interest does not exist. Our car accident attorneys in Las Vegas are here to help you pursue a claim for your injuries while you focus on what matters the most: your health and well-being.
Pay Nothing Upfront to Our Contingency Fee Attorneys in Las Vegas
Let’s face it: attorneys’ fees are one of the most expensive parts of litigating a car accident lawsuit. There are three reasons why lawyers charge a rate that reflects their tremendous value:
- We represent our clients founded on decades of experience, education, and professional training that can yield up to four times the return.
- Your legal problems become our legal problems, too. Our team ensures that we manage your case following the Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure as specified.
- We absorb upfront expenses related to depositions, court costs, expert testimony, evidence collection, travel costs, office supplies, attorney salaries, legal support staff, and other expenses of litigating a case. Complex matters can run this number above six figures.
The good news is that our clients do not have to pay for these costs and fees unless our car accident attorneys in Las Vegas win your case. After recovering your financial damages, we retain a reasonable percentage of the total award amount.
While it may sound like a cliché, we genuinely do not get paid unless you win. It’s a client pricing model that guarantees you our motivation is all in when it comes to protecting your rights and pursuing the compensation that rightfully belongs to you.
What to Do If You’ve Been in a Car Accident
If you are reading this article, you are likely the victim of car accident injuries sustained within the city limits of Las Vegas, Nevada. Hopefully, you took a trip to the emergency room as soon as you legally left the scene of the accident.
If you didn’t, we implore you to do so right away. Delaying treatment can significantly impact your ability to file a claim or receive maximum award amounts. After receiving emergency medical care, take the following steps to protect your best interests:
- Do not admit fault to anyone.
- Avoid making self-incriminating statements to insurance adjusters.
- Obtain a copy of the police report on file.
- Maintain a simple dossier that houses your healthcare invoices, insurance claim filings, police reports, and letters for easy access.
- Follow your doctor’s orders as directed.
- Resist the urge to post details about the case to social media.
- Do not accept any ‘low-ball’ insurance offers without careful consideration and proper legal counsel.
- Discuss your options with a team of car accident attorneys in Las Vegas.
You have rights. Just because you are filing a claim and asking for money doesn’t mean that you are destitute. When someone else is at fault for your injuries, you hold the cards in this situation. The key is making sure you lay low, nurse your health, and let your car accident attorneys in Las Vegas negotiate with insurance companies and their team of attorneys.
Schedule a Free Case Review with Our Car Accident Attorneys in Las Vegas
At Gina Corena & Associates, recovering the maximum available damages and achieving the best quality of life is our goal for you. It’s our benchmark of success when it comes to client service and results.
Find out if you have a valid claim today. You can schedule a free, no-obligation case review with our car accident attorneys in Las Vegas, NV, by calling 702-505-8789 or by sending us a message through our contact form.